Celebrating its 20th anniversary, Cruise Planners–American Express Travel offers military veterans the opportunity to own their own travel franchise. Cruise Planners-American Express Travel is a low-cost home-based franchise opportunity that yields high returns. No travel experience required. By being a franchisee, you receive the best tools in the industry, a proven track record of excellence, and innovative marketing tools. Cruise Planners is one of the largest, nationally recognized, and highly awarded travel agencies in the country.
Gain credibility with American Express
Cruise Planners is an American Express Travel Service Representative agency, which lends instant credibility to its new franchisees and offers a variety of exclusive marketing programs to help close the sale. Customers get exclusive added benefits and can purchase cruises with American Express Membership Rewards® points, with agents earning full commission.
Work with award-winning professionals
Named the No. 1 Cruise Tour/Travel Agency by Entrepreneur magazine for the past 10 years, Cruise Planners positions franchise owners for success by providing innovative marketing, booking and lead-generating tools, as well as professional development and hands-on training with the industry’s top executives.
- $1,000 cash discount, Startup Cost: $9,995
- $1,675 worth of added value
- Highest commissions and multiple revenue streams
- Innovative mobile technology to run your business on the go
- On-demand trainings and one-on-one coaching
Frequent turnkey marketing campaigns
- Award-winning advertising programs created by an in-house marketing team
- Monthly direct mail brochures and full-color pieces are customized with agents’ contact information; mailed to clients at no cost
- Personalized, full-color, 32-page magazine available twice a year featuring hot destinations, new cruise ships, and vacation specials
- Weekly email campaigns to customers with special offers
- Website and lead generation program
- Print-On-Demand marketing and communications tools
Sell with great tools
Cruise Planners agents have access to proprietary software enabling them to research travel trends, manage and book reservations, market their business online and create customized marketing materials. Through innovative mobile applications, agents can access clients’ booking information and practically run their business from the palm of their hand. Agents can also connect with the supportive home office staff to help grow their business, produce invoices, and track commissions.
There’s no previous experience necessary when joining Cruise Planners as a franchisee. Cruise Planners’ Business Development team guides new franchisees through the start-up process preparing agents to attend a six-day training program including a tradeshow and a chance to meet members of the home office team, take ship tours, and receive product demonstrations. It doesn’t end there; Cruise Planners provides ongoing education via an annual convention, seminars at sea, live and on-demand webinars available on Cruise Planners University, and a sales service center. Each training element helps agents earn CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) certification.
Drop anchor with Cruise Planners
When you join the Cruise Planners family, you’ll find it has the team, talent and dedication to help your business succeed. And, after 20 years, Cruise Planners–American Express Travel still believes we’re anchored in your success!